Canada Family Sponsorship Application

Sponsor your Family to Canada. Your family members may be eligible to join you in Canada.

We take pride in processing Family sponsorship applications. It gives us a sense of responsibility and joy to unite family and loved ones. Many Canadians and Permanent Residents of Canada have family abroad, with whom they wish to reunite in Canada. We help fulfil that dream of family reunification.

You may be eligible to sponsor a family member under one of the following streams:

  • Spouse or Common-Law Partner
  • Parent & Grandparent Sponsorship
  • Parent & Grandparent (Supervisa) – This allows the applicants to receive multiple entry visa to Canada valid up to 10years
  • Dependant Child Sponsorship
  • Provincial Family Class Sponsorship – Certain Provinces allow a family member of a Canadian or Permanent Resident to immigrate under the PNP program which is fast tracked in some cases. If you would like to sponsor your family member you may be eligible to fast track their application in certain provinces. Contact us to find out how.

Spousal Sponsorship

The Spousal Sponsorship program is one of subcategory of Family Class immigration.

If you are a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident 18 or older, called sponsor, you can support your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner or dependent children, called sponsored person, to immigrate to Canada. If you want to support a family member to immigrate to Canada, you should prove that you can

  • Offer basic needs to their family including foods, clothing and shelter
  • Provide family with financial assistance
  • Ensure their family does not have to request financial help to the government
  • And if the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner lives in Canada with sponsor, Open Work Permit Pilot Program helps for them to work in Canada. During the long application process, they can work with open work permit for any Canadian employer.

The key factor in this category is to represent accurate information as well as show genuine relationship. Many applicants face difficulties during the process due to insufficient documentation or proof of a legit relationship and resulting in refusal. We know what it takes to add key elements to your applications. We offer detailed review and consultations, it does not matter if you have already prepared your file for submission. We can still review it for you to ensure all required documentation and information is available for the officer to assess.

Parents Sponsorship

You may be eligible to bring your parents if you fulfill certain requirements.

If you are 18 years old or older and a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may support your parent or grandparent to be a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC). If you want to sponsor your parent or grandparent to become a permanent resident, you must put in a great deal of effort to provide them with essential needs including financial support and prove that your parent or grandparent does not need to get social assistant from the government. And you may be requested to submit evidence of medical and criminal background to make sure that they will not affect harmful effect on Canadian society. You may not be eligible if you:

  • Supported another relative before and failed to offer proper financial assistance to them
  • Did not perform the court-order such as alimony or child support
  • Took government financial support for other reasons not for a disability
  • Were convicted of a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offense
  • Did not pay back an immigration loan including late or missed payments
  • Are in prison
  • Claims bankruptcy and has not discharged of it yet

We do understand the significance of family reunification. We make sure no document or information is left out during the application. To avoid any delays due to lack of information or documents, you should retain our services to ensure a smooth process and positive outcome.

Child/Other Dependent Sponsorship If

Applicants whose age is 18 years old or older are citizen or permanent resident of Canada,

They may support their dependent children or certain relatives to be a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC). And If the person want to sponsor their children or a relative, he/she should meet requirements including financial supporting to relative and basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter. In addition children should meet some requirements such as age or physical, mental condition to get their permanent resident. And the sponsor can support their close relatives, related by blood or adoption such as brother, sisters nephews, nieces, or grandchildren depending on his/her status and conditions.