Study in Canada

Canada has always been the most desired destination for studying purposes.

From elementary school to Universities, we can sign you up for most of the institutions in Canada. Our services are not only restricted to applying for a Study Permit but also placing you in the best schools, colleges and universities across Canada. Education in Canada is a great pathway to Working in Canada as well as Permanent Residency. The number of international students keep growing in Canada due to the fact that Canada is one of the leading destination in Education.

So, if you would like to talk to us about your Study plans in Canada, may it be studying English, Elementary, College or even an MBA program at Universities. Our experienced and dedicated Education Counselors can guide you through the process as well as offering the below services:

  • Application to Institutions
  • Homestay Services for students
  • Bank Account Opening Services
  • Cell Phone Contract
  • Airport Pickup Service
  • Airport Drop off Service
  • Medical Insurance
  • Post Arrival Orientation

Study Permits

After you have been accepted at an institution you may be eligible to apply for a Study permit.

Eligibility Requirements

  • Applicants must prove that they have sufficient funds to pay for their first year of tuition, living expenses and transportation fee to return to their country
  • Get a Letter of Acceptance from a designated learning institution
  • Prove clean criminal background of applicants; Applicants may be required submit Police Clearance Certificate
  • Health: Applicants could be required to submit medical examination
  • Prove the immigration officer that applicant will leave when the study permit expires

 After Approval

  • If the application is approved applicants will get a letter of introduction not the study permit. Approved students must present the Letter of Introduction to immigration office in airport when they arrive in Canada
  • If students are from a country required eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) should get it before leaving their country
  • If students are from a country required TRV (Temporary Resident Visa), they should have it and TRV will be in the passport


eTA was implemented from November 10, 2016. Canada government has started to enforce new mandatory entry requirement for citizens of visa-exempt countries who visiting and entering to or transiting through Canada by air. Individuals who enter Canada by land or sea are not required an eTA. People who want to enter to Canada must obtain eTA before departing to Canada.

  • Exemptions
  • There are some exceptional cases which do not need eTA such as;
  • Citizens of the United States
  • Individuals who have a Canadian temporary resident visa
  • Particular foreign diplomats
  • Airline crew
  • France citizens who are inhabitant of St. Pierre and Miquelon
  • When individuals who have a visa to enter the United States transfer through Canada with the reason for flight to be refueled
  • When individuals who have any visa asked to enter the destination country transfer through Canada
  • Individuals who fulfill official business as a member of military of a designated country for the purposes of the Visiting Forces Act
  • Individuals who have study or work permit re-entering Canada following their visiting to United States or St. Pierre and Miquelon only
  • Her Majesty in right of Canada and Royal Family members

If the above sounds over whelming, get in touch with us. We can make the experience easy and delightful.